►If you found this video helpful hit Subscribe to support the channel and share the video with your friends to spread the word◄
In this video you’ll find what is the best meal plan for weight loss and the real truth about custom meal plans.
There’s a lot of “experts” out there scamming people and promising them the best solution and it usually happens to come in a form of a “customized meal plan”.
At best it just requires you to put in your body stats and age, and it’s crazy how many people fall for this.
With this video I wanted to give you the best meal plan out there, and the best one is the one you make yourself.
So you’ll learn how to create your own diet meal plan that will fit your life perfectly.
How to Set Calories https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIFRY_–YuU
How to Set Macros https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7x5zzMGFr8
Truth about Losing Belly Fat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxil0cUVMIw
– Don’t fall for the marketing scams out there promising you a magical “best meal plan” because there is no such thing
– There’s no plan out there to works for everyone, that just doesn’t’ exist.
– The meal plan is the one your create yourself for yourself (aside from having a coach who can help you create one)
– I takes weeks and months for me as a coach to get to know someone to be able to give them exact advice on food choices.
– Never marry one approach (IF, Alternate day fasting, Carb Cycling, IIFYM, Ketogenic Dieting, Low carb, Low Fat, High Fat etc…) It really depends on the context of your situation.
– You want to learn how to design your own plan using general principles that will perfectly fit your lifestyle and you can follow it for the rest of your life if necessary. Consistency is the key, and you wanna look at the long term.
– First thing you wanna look at when you design a meal plan is what can you follow and be consistent with. Everything falls under this, adherence is the most important factor.
– To lose weight we know that you need to be in a caloric deficit. That’s it, if you’re not losing weight it’s not some specific food or whatever other nonsense people blame. It is the lack of caloric deficit.
– So the first step to determine when you’re creating your meal plan is your caloric intake. You can use a simple calculator such as http://whataremymacros.com/ to figure out your calories approximately. It doesn’t need to be accurate, you need to adjust it based on the weekly measurements.
– For fat loss you wanna aim at 0,5 – 1.5% of total body-weight loss per week. It might not show every week clearly, you also wanna look at the mirror if you’re a complete newbie but generally the weight should be going down.
– After calories you wanna look into your macronutrients. First off you wanna determine protein because that’s the most important one, and is the one that is the most critical to help you build / maintain muscle mass. General recommendation is 2 x BW (kg) in grams per day or 1g per lbs of BW. If you’re very high body fat you may wanna go 1,3g per lbs of LEAN mass instead of total.
– Once you figure out your protein just start off with a simple balance of Carbs and Fats. Fats will work anywhere between 20-30% of your total calories. The rest can go into Carbs.
– Then you just take these number and put them into a tool like MyFitnessPal. Once you do that you make a list of foods that you really enjoy, 80-90% of those foods should be whole unprocessed food.
– Once you have the list you just start off by putting these foods into a day in MyFitnessPal to create a sample day and you just make sure that you fit your number.
– There you have it, you have your meal plan and it’s custom. Now just look at the weekly progress, and make small adjustments over time to your meal plan as you experiment more.
Start simple and then later you can try to add more different foods but only after you mastered consistency.
Once you get a hang of this you’re set for the rest of your life and no one can scam you ever again.
More in the video 🙂
Let me know in the comments if you’re currently following a meal plan or if you’re very flexible with your diet.
And I’ll see you in the next one,
Download My Best Gym Workout Routine for Free ➤ http://shockingfit.com/lean-and-strong/
Download My Best Best Home & Travel Workout for Free ➤ http://shockingfit.com/travel-workout
For more fitness, nutrition and personal development tips check out:
Alan Walker – Spectre [NCS Release]
Follow Alan Walker
Hi this is Wanitha Ashok, your fitness expert at Stylecraze.com. In the next 5 minutes, I will be showing you a few Standing Ab Exercises that will help you to tone your mid section and strengthen it thereby making you look a lot slimmer. All these 5 exercises should ideally be done for a minute each. Remember, diet and exercises go hand in hand to help you reduce belly fat.
Ab Exercise 1: Twister
Here is your first exercise called Twister — which truly twists your body. This works on your oblique muscles and transverse abdominal muscles. Watch the video for detailed instructions.
Ab Exercise 2: Alternate Knee Lift Crunches
Here is your second standing Ab exercise. This exclusively targets the transverse abdominal muscles and is known as Alternate knee lift crunches. Watch the video for detailed instructions.
Ab Exercise 3: Side Knee Lift Crunches
The third standing Ab exercises are called side knee lift crunches. It is very easy to do this exercise and this exercise can be done anywhere. This targets the mid section and will help you in toning and building the strength of this region. Watch the video for detailed instructions.
Ab Exercise 4: Jack Knife
Let’s move on to the next exercise. This is my personal favorite and this is called Jack knife. Jack Knife targets your abdominal muscles in the front. Watch the video for detailed instructions.
If you have somebody out there who can hold you, ask them to be somewhere close to you and execute it on only one side. When you are done 8 times here repeat it on the other leg. Awesome workout
Ab Exercise 5: Tae-bo
The last exercise and you will love this exercise. At the end of 1 minute, your abs will be screaming. This is called Tae-bo and this is how you do this exercise. Watch the video for detailed instructions.
If you are new to exercise, aim at 30 seconds for each exercise. Gradually bring it up to a minute. As you progress and get stronger, increase the duration of each exercise.
Remember that exercising alone will not help you lose weight. These simple exercises have to be clubbed with a proper diet plan to lose weight efficiently and maintain it.
And don’t forget to share your feedback below. Let us know which of these exercises have helped you reduce your belly fat?
You For Watch Video!
Video Rating: / 5